[GRASS-dev] Re: Error when running a scrip in Windows-WinGRASS

Helena Herrera helenaherrera1980 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 05:17:57 EDT 2010

About this issue
I was able to have my scripts working (at least in OSGEO4W installation).
So what have i done:
1- put my script in Scripts folder
2- I took the .py extension from the file
3- in bin directory I created a file with the same name of my script and
added the extension .bat
4- I place the following in this file
@"%GRASS_SH%" -c '"%GISBASE%/scripts/<SCRIPT NAME>" %*'

And it worked. Does this sound OK=?
And by the way:
Will they be working on a WinGRASS binary installation?

Thanks
HELENA