[GRASS-dev] Using --quiet flag in grass.run_command

Helena Herrera helenaherrera1980 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 06:41:23 EDT 2010

In some functions, for instance g.remove even after using quiet=True ther
warnings are still beng printed. was tha expected?

Regarding GDALWARP, I'm running this command:
grass.debug("gdalwarp -t_srs %s -srcnodata %s -dstnodata %s -tr %s %s %s %s"
% (proj_location, no_value, no_value, t_srx, t_sry, input, tempfile))
can I use something in order to avoid all the printing that this does?