[GRASS-dev] after compiling GRASS ,

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 03:24:11 EDT 2010

But if people don't even have the time to spell out "you",
then how do we expect them to find the resources it takes
to read a whole message on screen?

Please: if something goes wrong then sit back for at least
10 secs, maybe have a tea, look at it again, make sure you
tried your best to fix it.
THEN write to this list.
This is software development, not Twitter.

Best,

Ben