[GRASS-dev] Release 6.4.1 - weekend test sprint?

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Apr 1 22:30:39 EDT 2011

I just installed RC2 and tested it for the issues that I reported with RC1 (e.g. import, histogram, etc.)
and the problem issues now work. I did the same with self-compiled grass64_release and it works too.
I will try to test it more over the weekend and if everything works OK
I think 6.4.1 can be released after those two blockers you mention are resolved.

Perhaps it would be useful to post a request on the users and developers list to do some
"testing sprint" on grass64_release over the weekend
to make sure that some serious bugs do not slip through?

Helena

P.S. is there a reason we have km but there is the long meters and feet in the scalebar?
Why not m and ft?