[GRASS-dev] r.what/d.what.rast on the map display

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 10:08:34 EDT 2011

Hi,

2011/4/8 roberto marzocchi <roberto.marzocchi at gmail.com>

> anyone have esperience of  how running r.what or d.what rast on the *Map
> Display* from the shell?
> I am developing an user friendly interface for a GRASS script and I want
> digitalize two points without using v.digit, but in a more user-friendly
> (perhaps...) procedure.

are you referring to wxGUI Map Displays? Currently there is quite incomplete
support for scripting. The goal is to implement d.mon for wxGUI Map Displays
in GRASS 7. Anyway there some scripts available, currently unmaintained [1]

Martin

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/gui/scripts/p.mon.py