[GRASS-dev] XDRIVER

roger at spinn.net roger at spinn.net
Wed Apr 13 15:21:42 EDT 2011

FWIW, my GUI is not gis.m, nor is it related in any way to any other GRASS
GUIs, current or historical.  It is an original product.  As you might
guess, explaining the need for and the development of a separate GUI could
become a long story.

How long will the project continue to support 6.* versions?

Roger