[GRASS-dev] can't find : mapdisp_command.py

massimo di stefano massimodisasha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 16:08:40 EDT 2011

Hi Martin,

thanks for the hints,

i tried :

d.mon start=wx0
d.rast map=mymap

adding this command in a grass wxpython extension module,
allow me to start a new map-dislpay and visualize a raster map on it.

how can i interact whit this new generated canvas ?
i tried to use "d.where" but seems to me that it is is not connected to the
active/selected map-display.

thanks for any hints,

-- Massimo.