[GRASS-dev] catch mouse click from MapDisplay

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Aug 15 20:47:32 EDT 2011

Maid,

There are already methods for capturing mouse clicks and drags in the several modules that control the display. This is clear given the fact that you can use a mouse to measure, zoom, profile, etc. Please do not add new ones. Use the existing classes and methods.

Michael Barton
School of Human Evolution &Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

...Sent from my iPad

On Aug 15, 2011, at 1:04 PM, "grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org>" <grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org>> wrote: