[GRASS-dev] trunk r47474 breaks OGSF rendering of points on surface

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Aug 21 11:46:37 EDT 2011

On 8/20/11, Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hamish wrote:
>> perhaps to phrase my words better: I would rather
>> appreciate it if you didn't remove code which I'm actively
>> using.
>
> well, I know I can phrase my words better-- s/you didn't/we didn't/

Well, the same happened also to the old display system
(X monitors) for  good reasons... so "which I'm actively using"
may not be a sufficient reason to keep a big rather unmaintained
code chuck alive. For sure the transition should be smooth and
when the new version is well running.

just my 0.02 cent,
Markus