[GRASS-dev] trunk r47474 breaks OGSF rendering of points on surface

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 04:27:28 EDT 2011

Hello,
thanks, finally I can try out new wxnviz functionality.

Are there any instructions how to run wxnviz under gdb or valgrind to
get out meaningful output? I simply managed to crash it after fourth
mouse click ;)

In case You like to crash it too: start wxgui; as the first thing
switch from 2D to 3D; realize, that You forgot to add any data ->
switch back to 2D; add any raster; switch to 3D -> crash (and burn).

Maris.