[GRASS-dev] equalized color scales in new C version of v.colors

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 01:34:57 EDT 2011

Hi,

re. "TODO ?" for the -e option for equalized color scales in
new C version of v.colors, I'd really wish to see that. It is
rare for me to find data which is not heavily skewed and the
'r.colors -e' version really works miracles to bring out the
detail in the data and something I really miss when I use other
plotting software (hence r.colors.out_vtk and r.out.GMT addons
were written).

maybe I missed it, but can we have a small update on what the
architectural ideas for vector color support in grass7 will be?
I'm very happy to see it happen, but as with all basic lib
changes it's nice to know what the plan is. tx

cheers,
Hamish