[GRASS-dev] old/missing manual pages

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Aug 28 10:12:36 EDT 2011

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 6:20 PM, Margherita Di Leo
<dileomargherita at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I thought to improve this useful wiki page [0] linking from there this
> related one [1] (like "see also.."), but then I noticed that in [1] most of
> the links are actually old/missing pages. What to do in these cases?
>
> [0] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Hydrological_Sciences
> [1] http://grass.fbk.eu/intro/modelintegration.html

I would suggest that the relevant content (or with updates) goes from
the static modelintegration.html page into the Wiki. When done, I can
replace the content of modelintegration.html with a redirect to the
related Wiki page. Just ping me for that then.

thanks
Markus