[GRASS-dev] i.topo.corr ported to GRASS 7

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Sun Aug 28 16:47:31 EDT 2011

Markus Neteler wrote:

> This leads (while apparently still calculating something reasonable) to
> these errors:
>
> ERROR: Input window changed while maps are open for read

I'm fairly sure that's due to main.c:173:

173	    Rast_set_window(&hd_band);	/* Antes de out_open y allocate para mismo tamaño */

If you actually want to calculate each band at the input's native
grid, you need to open and close the base map for each band.

Also, I'm quite sure that this is wrong:

156	dem.type= Rast_open_old(base->answer, "");

It should presumably be Rast_map_type() (or use Rast_get_map_type()
instead).

> ERROR: Cairo: input file has incorrect dimensions: expected: 640x480 got:
>        698x533
> ERROR: Cairo: input file has incorrect dimensions: expected: 640x480 got:
>        698x533

I have no idea how the display driver comes into this.