[GRASS-dev] where to store GRASS settings: GISRC and wx settings

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:45:03 EDT 2011

2011/8/30 Michael Barton <Michael.Barton at asu.edu>:
> Seems an even stronger reason to focus limited development efforts on a single branch.

that's what we are more or less doing (see who commits to trunk).
Anyway there is still need of fixing bugs in GRASS 6.4, improving
winGRASS, preparing new release, etc. What I don't understand are
never-ending discussions about what we cannot do in GRASS 6.x branches
instead of discussing what should be done in GRASS 7 (including
someone who will implement ideas) and motivation people to maintain
GRASS 6.4 for next release (since GRASS 7 release is in the stars).

Martin