[GRASS-dev] wxGUI on mac

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 16:35:44 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I'm on lion too,
but before  lion my problem with wx and snow leopard was that i'm using python 64 bit (and wx is not ready yet)
The last time i tried to update my wx to 2.9.x to be able to have all running as 64bit i had lot of problems
so i  switched to the old tcltk gui for a stable usage.

i'll provide as soon as possible all the issue i'm having running wxpython (using python.org) in  64 bit mode
on both snow leopard and lion.

--Massimo.
.