[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-SVN] r45267 - grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/locale/po

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 02:42:59 EST 2011

[not sure if this got past yahoo's quasi-functional spam proofing,
trying again]

Martin:
> it's referring to the parameter options not module keywords...
> Probably we should split descriptions option into two parts - keys
> which are not translated and labels which can be translated.

as easy as:

tool_opt->descriptions =
    "break;" _("break lines at each intersection;")
    "rmdupl;" _("remove duplicate geometry features (pay attention to categories!);")
    "rmdangle;" _("remove dangles, threshold ignored if < 0;")
    "chdangle;" _("change the type of boundary dangle to line, "
                  "threshold ignored if < 0, input line type is ignored;")

in the code?

?,
Hamish