[GRASS-dev] ZOO-Project on MacOS X

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Feb 2 09:51:14 EST 2011

Greetings,

I don't know what the ZOO-Project is, but I regularly compile dev versions of GRASS for Mac OS X 10.6 (AKA Snowleopard). You can find them at <http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/files/grass_mac/OSX10.6-snowleopard/>

The binaries available right now were compiled a few days ago with William Kyngesburye's frameworks as of December 2010 (i.e., with GDAL 1.7). These do not run on versions of Mac OS X below 10.6. Note that r.proj is not working in GRASS 7 at the moment.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)