[GRASS-dev] Re: compiling in osgeo4w - configure: error: *** Unable to locate zlib library.

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 12:29:59 EST 2011

Hi,

when trying to recover wingrass daily builds I am always getting

checking whether to use OpenGL... yes
checking for location of OpenGL includes...
checking for GL/gl.h... yes
checking for GL/glu.h... yes
checking for location of OpenGL library...
checking for glBegin in -lGL... no
checking for glBegin in -lGL... no
checking for glBegin in -lGL... no
checking for glBegin in -lGL... no
configure: error: *** Unable to locate OpenGL library.

regardless of --with-opengl, even for `--with-opengl=no` I am getting
`checking whether to use OpenGL... yes`, mysterious.

Moreover

checking host system type... config.sub: missing argument
Try `config.sub --help' for more information.

Martin