[GRASS-dev] Re: compiling in osgeo4w - configure: error: *** Unable to locate zlib library.

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 09:11:16 EST 2011

Hi,

2011/2/18 Jürgen E. <jef at norbit.de>:
> checking whether to use OpenGL... windows
> checking for location of OpenGL includes...
> checking for GL/gl.h... yes
> checking for GL/glu.h... yes
> checking for location of OpenGL library...
> checking for OpenGL library... found
> checking for GLU library... found

yes, it was working before osgeo4w changes which broke winGRASS native
installer. I felt it's a right occasion to install osgeo4w from
scratch and to updated wiki page [1] accordingly. This environment is
used for daily winGRASS builds [2]. The result is

Sat Feb 19 14:00:11 GMT 2011: STARTING configure
configure: error: can not find install-sh or install.sh in . ./.. ./../..

Not sure which package could be missing. Do you have any idea what
could be wrong?

Martin

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/CompileOnWindows
[2] http://josef.fsv.cvut.cz/wingrass