[GRASS-dev] compiling in osgeo4w - configure: error: *** Unable to locate zlib library

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sun Feb 20 07:58:11 EST 2011

  Hi Martin,

>checking whether to use OpenGL... yes
>checking for location of OpenGL includes...
>checking for GL/gl.h... yes
>checking for GL/glu.h... yes
>checking for location of OpenGL library...
>checking for glBegin in -lGL... no
>checking for glBegin in -lGL... no
>checking for glBegin in -lGL... no
>checking for glBegin in -lGL... no
>configure: error: *** Unable to locate OpenGL library.
>
>regardless of --with-opengl, even for `--with-opengl=no` I am getting
>`checking whether to use OpenGL... yes`, mysterious.
>
>Moreover
>
>checking host system type... config.sub: missing argument
>Try `config.sub --help' for more information.

i can confirm this with your recent changes in svn with r45429 etc. for grass6-develbranch.

but it's very interesting, in the same osgeo4w-build-environment my patches of
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1271 applied, there aren't any configure errors.

the only thing that isn't compiling is g.region (see http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2011-February/053445.html)

best regards
Helmut

WEB.DE DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt mit
gratis Handy-Flat! http://produkte.web.de/go/DSL_Doppel_Flatrate/2