[GRASS-dev] Re: winGRASS 7.0

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 09:10:30 EST 2011

[cc grass-dev]

Hi,

2011/2/23 Johannes Radinger <JRadinger at gmx.at>:
> I've got two questions as I saw that you're maintaining the
> winGRASS distr. on the website:

I am maintaining only the daily builds [1]. Official packages are
maintained by Helmut Kudrnovsky [2].

> 1) Does the WinGRASS 6.5 version with selected add-ons
> include the r.stream.* package?

Daily builds no, but AFAIK Helmut's packages contain selected addons modules.

> 2) Would it be possible to get a WinGRASS 7.0 version
> with the new r.stream.* add-on of Jarek Jasiewicz? At the moment
> the V7.0 link points to an empty directory.

WinGRASS packaging is broken for more days, need to be fixed ASAP.

Martin

[1] http://josef.fsv.cvut.cz/wingrass/
[2] http://grass.osgeo.org/grass65/binary/mswindows/native/