[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] Warning to Mac users: TclTk 8.5.9 breaks compatibility for NVIZ

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Feb 26 12:44:24 EST 2011

This really only applies to developers and users that compile GRASS.  I already bundle TclTk with my GRASS packages for those users that just download and intall the binaries.

Anyways, I added a TclTk 8.5.8 installer to my site for those that need it.  Just a quick standard Aqua framework build, it'll overwrite ActiveTcl, and it takes care of the lib symlinks mentioned in the GRASS Mac readme.