[GRASS-dev] compiling in osgeo4w - configure: error: *** Unable to locate zlib library

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 13:53:11 EST 2011

Hi,

2011/2/25 Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com>:
> the danger if incomplete/problematic stuff is committed, then is
> left in a "just commit it and we'll clean it up later" state, is
> that it easily gets forgotten about and the brokenness remains in
> svn.  As has happened here.

personally I don't think that this the case. winGRASS packaging is
totally broken for more then three weeks. This commit was just first
step to make it working again. winGRASS is very important part of the
project, so I don't think that "it easily gets forgotten about and the
brokenness remains in svn".

Martin