[GRASS-dev] i.ortho and friends python interface

Mohammed Rashad mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 08:22:51 EST 2011

Hi,
Can anyone give me a breif description of i.ortho module. what is ortho
rectification. if you can recommend me some books
I plan to improve this module for that I need to know what it does.

So it will be great if someone tell me the working or i.ortho module and
provide me some demo data.
If data is not available then also no problem, I just need to know the
working of i.ortho module before I start building a python interface for the
module
--
Thanks && Regards
Rashad