[GRASS-dev] r45069 - grass/branches/develbranch_6/general/g.findfile - compiling error

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 16:41:41 EST 2011

Martin wrote:
> file=map at mapset1 mapset=mapset2 leads to the error. Module already
> reports fullname, so probably it's good feature to know that `name` is
> always unqualified in the output.

that is usage error. you have passed a GRASS map name to an option that
is looking for a filesystem name. the resulting fprintf(stdout, "name=" ..)
is not refering to map names either, even if they are commonly the same*.

[*] n.b. if/when we change the raster support file layout to be like the
vector support file layout they will less commonly be the same. although
in that case we might think more about modifying this one or adding a new
module/script/python.tool to deal with g.findmap (script to see if g.mlist
regex=^mapname$ returns an answer?).

Hamish