[GRASS-dev] GRASS-dev] 6.4.1 blocker bugs?

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Jan 27 22:16:06 EST 2011

r.proj works for me in the develbranch_6, but I would like to check RC2 -
should I download and compile releasebranch_6_4 to get the current status?

I would like to verify that the following works
(please whoever has time test it too so that we can go from RC2 perhaps to final release,
these are items that do not work in RC1 but were already fixed)

Add various raster map layers, all options
Add various vector map layers, all options
Add grid or vector labels

r.proj

in Search module tree clicking on Common import commands
in both import vector data and import raster data does should open GUI

New issue:
Add scalebar - opens GUI with the button show/hide scale on and after clicking OK it stalls
after opening "set options" clicking OK and then clicking OK in the show pannel it works -
this looks like a GUI bug - should the OK buttong be greyed out as in d.legend to force user
to open "set options" or it just should work with a single OK?

Wish
Import vector data default start with Directory button on with format ESRI shapefile
there is a possible bug in File option (does not allow to select shp file).

thanks a lot,

Helena