[GRASS-dev] Segmentation fault using v.in.lidar

Pierre Roudier pierre.roudier at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 03:05:17 EDT 2011

Thanks for the quick answer Markus,

That would be a nice feature to add though. A lot of the LAS files are
coming "tiled", and it'd be nice to be able to do something like:

v.in.lidar in=*.las out=test_input_lidar -trb

or

v.in.lidar in=zone_32_*.las out=test_input_lidar -trb

to import a special subset of LAS files.

I've very few coding abilities, so this is just meant as another line
on the wishlist ;)

Thanks heaps for your work on *.in.lidar, it is working well otherwise,

Pierre

--
Scientist
Landcare Research, New Zealand