[GRASS-dev] netcdf import has flipped image (North is SouthandEast is West)

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 01:42:34 EDT 2011

Yann wrote:
> grass / src / misc / m.flip
>
> in GRASS 5

the man page (grass5/html/html/m.flip.html) also points out the
m.rot90 module, which could be used to get both flips done with
a m.rot90 -> m.flip -> m.rot90 sequence.

hmm, plenty of good stuff in there... m.svfit for semivariograms..

> I am most probably convert it to version 7

I guess the rows,cols,bytes per cell options could easily be
picked up automatically from the input map's header.

Hamish