[GRASS-dev] Weekly reports #1 wxNviz

Anna Kratochvílová KratochAnna at seznam.cz
Fri Jun 3 13:42:41 EDT 2011

Hi,

1) What do I have completed this week?

Fixed bugs in lighting, preferences, drawing vectors on surfaces and others.
I realized that 3D mode can be used only in one map display window due to ogsf library,
so I make some changes to prevent user from using more windows in 3D mode (I'm not going to rewrite ogsf).

I added more possibilities in wxNviz preferences, changed layout of certain GUI parts.
New functionality: constant surfaces, look here feature.

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?
I'm going to work on cutting planes.

3) Is there any blocking issue?
No