[GRASS-dev] Test suite for GRASS - proposal, discussion welcome

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 05:55:29 EDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-06-16 at 22:26 +0200, Soeren Gebbert wrote:
> Hi all,
> i have summarized the ideas of Anne, Glynn and me in the wiki:
>
> http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Test_Suite
>
> Hopefully most of the ideas a listed there.
>
> While reviewing the g3d library code and related modules i implemented
> prototypes of test cases for several r3.* modules. Some of them are
> added as test case code examples to the wiki.
>
> Any comments, suggestions are welcome.

Hi all,

thanks Sören for summarising the discussion on the wiki, I was lost
among all that has been said so far! I'm sorry for not contributing
after the live discussion we had in Prague, mostly because of missing
background on technical details. As the big picture gets clearer, I
think I can contribute by implementing the ideas.

my 2c,

> Best regards
> Soeren

All the best,