[GRASS-dev] GRASS Make-system question

Soeren Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 21 05:53:17 EDT 2011

Hi,
i have a problem to set up a correct Makefile to compiling two
different modules using the same source file (main.c) but with
different EXTRA_CFLAGS. This is how far i got:

MODULE_TOPDIR = ../..

LIBES2 = $(RASTERLIB) $(GISLIB)
LIBES3 = $(G3DLIB) $(RASTERLIB) $(GISLIB)
DEPENDENCIES = $(G3DDEP) $(GISDEP) $(RASTERDEP)

PROGRAMS = r.colors.out r3.colors.out

r_colors_out_OBJS = main.o
r3_colors_out_OBJS = main.o

include $(MODULE_TOPDIR)/include/Make/Multi.make

default: multi

$(BIN)/r.colors.out$(EXE): LIBES = $(LIBES2)
$(BIN)/r3.colors.out$(EXE):  LIBES = $(LIBES3)

I stuck trying to add a preprocess macro -DUSE_RASTER3D for r3.colors.out?

Can anybody give me a hint how to solve this. Where to put  the
preprocess macro in the Makefile so is will be used exclusively by
r3.colors.out?

 Thanks and best regards
Soeren