[GRASS-dev] R/GRASS GIS issue with rgdal

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun May 1 01:13:43 EDT 2011

My rgdal package is made for R 2.12, as it says.  Though the R installer may let you install it anyways, it is linked to the R 2.12 framework.

I don't know why it loaded from the Terminal.  It should have the same linking error.

Anyways, looks like I missed an R update.  I need to package a new rgdal for R 2.13 ;)  Watch for it on my frameworks page...