[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #1357: v.net.salesman and forward/backward movement cost

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Wed May 11 05:37:29 EDT 2011

#1357: v.net.salesman and forward/backward movement cost
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  lluis                                                                             |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  enhancement                                                                       |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  x86-64                                                                            |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Comment(by mlennert):

 Replying to [comment:5 mmetz]:
 > Replying to [comment:4 mlennert]:
 > > Replying to [comment:3 Lluis]:
 > > > Thanks a lot for your work and effort, Moritz!
 > >
 > > Markus did the work, I just did the testing, so I think the thanks
 should go to him. ;-)

 > Thanks to both of you for additional testing!
 > >
 > > I think this should be backported at least to grass6dev.
 > >
 > OK.
 >
 > BTW, there is also v.net.steiner using the same cost for both
 directions, no option to define different forward/backward moving costs.

 Another module where this might be an issue is v.net.components. Actually
 there is no cost parameter at all in this module, but strong or weak
 connection is defined by direction, and I don't understand how this
 direction is defined.

 Moritz

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1357#comment:6>