[GRASS-dev] r49166 consolidating flags from r.info

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 16:02:35 EST 2011

Hi,

I am not so sure about r49166. I don't really mind about adding map type
and res to -g to make it more like 'g.region -g', but wonder if things like
vertical datum and data units should only export if they actually exist.

Note -t can't be included, as if the title contains chars like () then
eval `r.info -g`  will fail.

(for `r.info -t` I've always had to use `cut -f2- -d=` instead of eval)

also a bunch of scripts and python libs should be updated if the usage
changes.

comments?

thanks,
Hamish