[GRASS-dev] How can I cange or modify the GUI for watershed analysis?

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 15 07:08:55 EST 2011

2011/11/15 Sandip Maity <sandip.stesalit at gmail.com>:
> Dear Martin,
>
> I am using WXPYTHON.
>
> So, where I can use this comand "r.watershed--interface-description"
>
> Please help me.

Open a GRASS shell and type:
r.watershed --interface-description

To create a XML file, type:
r.watershed --interface-description > gui.xml

Don't forget the space between r.watershed and --interface-description.

In case you want a WPS XML process description to use with PyXB type:
r.watershed --wps-process-description > r_watershed_process.xml

Soeren