[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-GUI] how i can change the watershed analysis technique?

Mohammed Rashad mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 11:16:17 EST 2011

IMHO for development it is better to have a Linux or Unix environment. so
that you can compile from source modify code again recompile and follow the
chain. In windows you have msys shell but you need to do a lot to setup an
environment.

so switch to *NIX and come back. please dont start os or distro wars. dont
ask the list to recommend an OS or linux distro. please...

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Sandip Maity <sandip.stesalit at gmail.com>wrote:

> [...]
>> </guisection>
>> </parameter>
>> <parameter name="convergence" type="integer" required="no" multiple="no">
>> <label>
>> Convergence factor for MFD (1-10)
>> </label>
>> <description>
>> 1 = most diverging flow, 10 = most converging flow. Recommended: 5
>> </description>
>> <default>
>> 5
>> </default>
>> </parameter>
>> <parameter name="memory" type="integer" required="no" multiple="no">
>> <description>
>> Maximum memory to be used with -m flag (in MB)
>> </description>
>> <default>
>> 300
>> </default>
>> </parameter>
>> <flag name="f">
>> <label>
>> Enable MFD flow (default is SFD (D8))
>> </label>
>> <description>
>> SFD: single flow direction, MFD: multiple flow direction
>> </description>
>> </flag>
>> <flag name="4">
>> <description>
>> Allow only horizontal and vertical flow of water
>> </description>
>> </flag>
>> <flag name="m">
>> <label>
>> Enable disk swap memory option: Operation is slow
>> </label>
>> <description>
>> Only needed if memory requirements exceed available RAM; see manual on
>> how to calculate memory requirements
>> </description>
>> </flag>
>> <flag name="a">
>> <label>
>> Use positive flow accumulation even for likely underestimates
>> </label>
>> <description>
>> See manual for a detailed description of flow accumulation output
>> </description>
>> </flag>
>> <flag name="overwrite">
>> <description>
>> Allow output files to overwrite existing files
>> </description>
>> </flag>
>> <flag name="verbose">
>> <description>
>> Verbose module output
>> </description>
>> </flag>
>> <flag name="quiet">
>> <description>
>> Quiet module output
>> </description>
>> </flag>
>> </task>
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 7:02 PM, Sandip Maity <sandip.stesalit at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Dear frnd,
>>>
>>> I want
>>> 1> to keep input option on required screen.
>>> 2> to keep only minimum size of exterior basis of input option.