[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-SVN] r49124 - grass/branches/develbranch_6/lib/init

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 12:02:21 EST 2011

Hi,

2011/11/9 Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com>:
> don't worry, the ideas are not in conflict at all--
>  - bin/ and script/ do not really belong in GRASS_ADDON_PATH,
>   because GRASS_ADDON_PATH was not meant to be GRASS_ADDON_BASE.

no worries here, just you reverted something which was working. Please
note that your strict option about GRASS_ADDON_PATH hasn't been
supported by any other developer! I feel creating symlinks as weird
workaround which for eg. on Windows means that you will create copy of
the file in `addons` directory when installing extension using
`g.extension`. Your revert just made things more complicated again.
Nothing else.

Martin