[GRASS-dev] Re: r49205 - in grass/trunk: lib/python raster/r.info

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Nov 27 00:30:40 EST 2011

Does this mean that we are abandoning the idea to have -g determine *how* out put is printed (i.e., shell-script style) and use other flags to determine *what* is printed?

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)