[GRASS-dev] Re: r49205 - in grass/trunk: lib/python raster/r.info

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sun Nov 27 10:35:03 EST 2011

Shrug. Seemed like a good idea, but not a big deal one way or another as long as parsable out can be had. Still, consistency is desirable when wrapping command line code in a GUI in order to avoid custom coding each module. This is less important for typing to the command line.

Michael Barton
School of Human Evolution &Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

...Sent from my iPad