[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #1457: Zoom in Georectify Does not Work

John Rambo jackjrambo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 09:48:30 EDT 2011

I don't want to gush, but I want to tell you how great I think it is what
all of you do. You guys are fantastic. Thanks for the help!

For what it is worth, we got a similar error when trying to pan with the
middle mouse button (not nearly as critical since we can just use the pan
tool). The map would move but once we click again it snaps back to where it
was before we adjusted it.That is fixed now too.

JR