[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #1463: Legend, Zoom to map, Map analysis and Map query does not work in Python wxgui using command line d.mon + d.rast

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Sun Oct 16 00:28:41 EDT 2011

#1463: Legend, Zoom to map, Map analysis and Map query does not work in Python
wxgui using command line d.mon + d.rast
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  huhabla      |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  Unspecified  |

Comment(by cmbarton):

 I agree with Martin. Most of the calls to LayerTree here are simply
 'convenience' functions to put current maps or currently selected maps
 into map selection controls. If we can tell if mapdisp.py is being started
 standalone from d.mon, we can just skip those convenience calls.

 Michael

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1463#comment:3>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>