[GRASS-dev] t*. modules

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 25 07:56:59 EDT 2011

Hi all,
i will keep on implementing new temporal core modules (t.copy,
tr.proj, ...) using the current naming scheme.

I will provide a tutorial till next week, to show the capabilities and
usage of the new temporal framework.
So you will get a better understanding of the conception. I hope the
purpose of the current naming scheme will be better to understand if
we have some usage examples.

I would suggest to restart the discussion of the naming scheme after i
have delivered the tutorial? IMHO renaming the modules is not a big
deal, but we need to consider the conception of the temporal framework
when discussing a new naming scheme.

Best regards
Soeren