[GRASS-dev] Question about wxGUI

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Sep 6 13:26:23 EDT 2011

Depending on which functions you need to access, these are managed across several different modules. The map display statusbar is mostly created and controlled in mapdisp.py and mapdisp_window.py; the command console is created in wxgui.py and most command processing happens in goutput.py

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)