[GRASS-dev] Re: [Qgis-user] Status of the qgis-grass plugin, esp. on Windows

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Sep 10 01:14:51 EDT 2011

Il 10/09/2011 02:07, William Kyngesburye ha scritto:
> Don't forget OS X - the grass plugin is currently broken for OS X as a result of a "fix" for Windows:
>
> http://hub.qgis.org/issues/3999

Sorry, I missed that one. One more reason to find urgently a maintainer. I'm afraid
the only other option is to drop support for this important plugin, which IMHO would
be a major problem. Keeping it broken is a bad thing for the reputation of the project.
Please users help, if this plugin is useful for your work.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu