[GRASS-dev] New histogramming tool for GRASS 7

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Sep 22 01:31:24 EDT 2011

You can save the histogram to various image formats. Here is an example from a set of Landsat bands 1-5, and 7. It took about 1 second to histogram all 6 bands.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7437464/histogramtest.png
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)