[GRASS-dev] New histogramming tool for GRASS 7

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Sep 22 12:25:27 EDT 2011

Thanks for taking a look Martin.

I'm not sure how you can get to histogram2 from anything other than the toolbar button menu. I've tried it from the image menu and from the original histogram toolbar button menu and get the original histogram tool. How else are you getting it to launch?

Histogram2 shares virtually nothing with Histogram code-wise. It is a completely different kind of module. However it does share a significant fraction of code with profile.py (which I used as a starting point). I'm thinking about a scatterplot tool for image analysis too. All 3 would use PyPlot and could in theory share considerable chunks of code.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)