[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-SVN] r48480 - grass/branches/develbranch_6/raster/r.series

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 28 05:50:03 EDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 9:18 PM,  <svn_grass at osgeo.org> wrote:
> Author: glynn
> Date: 2011-09-26 12:18:23 -0700 (Mon, 26 Sep 2011)
> New Revision: 48480
>
> Modified:
>   grass/branches/develbranch_6/raster/r.series/main.c
> Log:
> Revert r41666 (breaks quantile=)

I need to calculate threshold value for growing degree days
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growing-degree_day

(we used that in our recent paper:

Neteler, M., Roiz, D., Rocchini, D., Castellani, C. and Rizzoli, A.
(2011). Terra and Aqua satellites track tiger mosquito invasion:
modeling the potential distribution of Aedes albopictus in
north-eastern Italy. International Journal of Health Geographics,
10:49
http://www.ij-healthgeographics.com/content/10/1/49
)

After this revert, how to do that? I have to find out at which DOY
in a pixel a certain value has been reached. Input are all single
daily GDD maps of the year. So far I used r.series with threshold and count.
?

Markus