[GRASS-dev] submission rules (svn -> trac)

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 02:38:00 EDT 2012

Hi,
submission rules shouldn't change too often and thus maintaining two
versions (GRASS 6 vs 7) shouldn't be a huge issue. Keeping them with
source has a benefit of being able to distribute them with source :)

Are there any other benefits besides "updating two versions"?

Just my 0.002 Verizon cents,
Maris.

2012. gada 13. aprīlis 01:53 Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> rakstīja: