[GRASS-dev] Info about MS windows add-ons packaging

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 02:03:21 PDT 2012

Hi again,

some more info: she is running GRASS 6.4.2 and windows XP.
What is not obvious to me, but maybe re-thinking about it, actually can
make sense, is that add-ons for windows are not retrieved from the latest
add-on version but from the version corresponding to the age of grass core,
right? Sorry if this question could sound a silly one, but it's pretty far
from the logic used in Linux.. So maybe she would solve the problem
installing the night builds.. ?

Thanks

--
Dr. Margherita Di Leo