[GRASS-dev] locale problem update

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Aug 7 10:59:05 PDT 2012

So I was able to compile and install gettext, and compile GRASS 6.4.3 with-nls.

I just tested the GUI preferences setting with this and it has no effect at all on the GUI language.

Next I'll try your patch and see what happens. Your patch is for trunk, however, isn't it? If so, I'll manually change the lines as needed to test. It may be a day or two.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: 	http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
		http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton